BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Truth.....Almost Easy

the Truth is.....


i love you the most

i care 'bout you the most

i always miss you

you always in my mind and my heart

__________________i'm not insane___________________

Everybody must wondering why i post this shitty... well sometimes a metalist also have heart to care about...
huhuhuuu

this is my 1st and my last post about this shitty.... this just AIN"T ME..
zzzz

maybe i don't deserve you like i always dream, but you always in my mind no matter how much its hurt... damnnnnn... !@#$%^&^%$#@ i hate this feeling.... )(*&^%$#$%^@

i'm not ready enough to face this kind of thing but you made it... i wish jijan, jijie and nua here with me.... always do something insane but its okey as long as i can forget my problems...

bla....bla....bla.....blaaaaaaa

actually i want to put a lyric but my campus internet not allow it... just another brick on the wall

well,
the title of the song is
'NOVEMBER RAIN by GUN N ROSES'

hehehehhehe
weird huh rock band
but this song is very meaningful to me

later i post the lyric (><,)

P/S: there's nothing wrong with me.... hahahahaha.... I'm still happy and 'weng-weng' XP
P.E.A.C.E.O.U.T

0 comments: